In HANA version: 2.00.048 You can observe some memory leak. The problem is mainly visible in this collector: Pool/RowEngine/GlobalHeap. It can use 70-80GB of RAM and more during calculations. SAP note 1999997 indicates that the problem can only occur until Hana 2.00.046 but we already know that’s not true. Meanwhile a note 2902494 says about leaks on this pool, but still doesn’t provide a solution. Parallel to the above allocator, you may also observe a problem with another allocator i.e. Pool/RowEngine/QueryExecution/SearchAlloc.Read More
Maybe You’ll be interested. Today I found information: “SAP HANA Product Management runs a Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) for SAP HANA Cloud. Join the “Kick-starting with SAP HANA Cloud – Deep Dives & Customer Feedback” Initiative to learn more about SAP HANA Cloud, our latest database solution.”Read More
In last time I observed in my Sybase database situations like this:
- The dataserver process of the SAP ASE server leaks memory – total size of memory allocated to the dataserver process is constantly growing.
- SAP ASE server is inaccessible and silently crashes.
- In logs I found many entries like in below frame.
Once a month I’ll publish review all SAP security notes and news that were released in a given month. SAP Security Notes contain SAP’s expert advice regarding important action items and patches to ensure the security of your systems.Read More
In a few words, I will try to outline the situation in which I get the error mentioned in the topic of the article.
- Firstly, technical user was created to access HANA Calculation Views (CV).
- Secondly, CVs are built in specific package and they are using data from other packages.
- Thirdly, user can access one CV, which built as a projection from database table and is joined with two CVs generated by BW (master data).