Sometimes users try to open multiple WebClient UI browser windows or tabs and see error like on below screen. This is a standard behavior of SAP CRM WebClient UI and the error is related to certain restrictions.Read More
Traditionally once a month I’ll publish review all SAP security notes and news that were released in a given month. SAP Security Notes contain SAP’s expert advice regarding important action items and patches to ensure the security of your systems.Read More
In last time I observed in HANA system worrying growth a table replicated by SDI which size is now above 100GB. The table at source system is only 2.8GB. It’s worth noting:
- DB source is MSSQL;
- three of the columns are NCLOB datatype;
- We reduced the size of the table by implementing note: 2950474 but the size is growing again.
Below You find short instruction useful in the following cases:
- You want to free unused space inside an SAP HANA database disk persistence.
- You observe low percentage of Used/Total Size(%) of the Data Volume.
- The Total Size of the Data Volume is too much larger than the Used Size.