If Your intent is to support the scoping and planning of either the conversion from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA or the upgrade from one SAP S/4HANA product version to another SAP S/4HANA product version – You must be interested in SI-Check.
How to do
1. Start the report /SDF/RC_START_CHECK in transaction SA38.
2. In the section Simplification Item Check Options, choose the target SAP S/4HANA version.
3. Choose the mode in which you want to run the checks:
- In online mode: The results are displayed immediately after the check is finished.
- As a background job: SAP recommends this option if the check will need a long running time.
4. Run the checks to get an overview of all simplification items and then check the system consistency with -> Check Consistency for All.
5. Check the results
The report returns a list of relevant and irrelevant simplification items. SAP recommends that You check every relevant simplification item for the impact it will have on your upgrade project.